high-speed steel H.S.S hole
HSS Raw materials forged as a whole
Suitable for 2 mm or less of stainless steel sheet, aluminum alloy, steel, stainless steel square tube on the opening work
1. It is formed by integral hot punching process, and is not welded by welding process.The quality of products made by hot punching process is stable.Because the material of the welding position is different, the quality of the products produced by the welding process is unstable when quenching
2. Unique blade tooth design grinding process in high strength matrix perforation ability can prevent the vibration of drilling, drilling ability is greatly improved
3. When the center drill is drilled by the transverse blade grinding, the center drill penetrates the processed material, and the center drill acts as the axis to ensure the smooth cutting of the blade
4. Universal triangular handle design
1. At the beginning of the work, please contact the target slowly without impact, and the rotating speed should be low (the larger the size, the lower the drilling speed). It is best to add cooling water, and please pay attention to slow down the speed when approaching the target.
2. The target must be fixed, cannot move, and should be at right angles to the product.
3. In the course of operation, if there is abnormal or the chip removal is not ideal, please stop working and clean up the iron chips.
4. Please do not put too much force on the screw to avoid the screw slipping
5. It can be used on hand electric drill, bench drill, magnetic drill and lathe
|product size||product length||Working depth||bottom size||centre drill materials||cutter tooth|