Triangular drilling is a common tool for hole-picking. There are many suitable materials. Use high-grade alloys as a head with a knife. Can be used for angle iron, stainless steel, copper plate, aluminum plate, glass brick, ceramics, mud, gram plate, walls, plastic, wood and other materials hole-picking operations, the use of high-grade alloy quality is good. Can be used on flash drills and bench drills
1. High quality hard alloy tip, head reinforcement, can reduce pressure, prevent bit cracking, diamond ground tip can prolong the service life.
2. Ideal for common applications such as glass cutting, bathroom and shower installation, drilling and fastening mirrors, setting relief holes such as concrete screws in ceramic tiles
3. Provide smooth and accurate glass, tile and ceramic drill bits
4. Three flat handles provide great grip
5. Enhance maximum bit life of the head
6. Double U-shaped chip discharging trough, the whole body of the product is fine thrown and rust proof.Drilling is more convenient for rust prevention
See your specific needs follow your requirements packaging.Can also customize their own trademark brand.White inner packing box.
Factory direct sales, price concessions.Welcome to purchase.
Instructions for Use
1. Please do not use lithium electric drill less than 24V.
2. For materials with high hardness, please add water to use
3. Please do not hit the steel bar in the process of use, as it will cause a crack
4. When taking the hole, please leave enough space for chip removal. If the chip removal space is not enough, the product will break
5. Cannot drill hardened metal.
6. It must be fixed well when drilling. Swing of the product on the machine may cause the product to break
|Granite/Hard Stone||Need to use impact function||1000-full speed|
|Marble||Can be shocked or not shocked,Moderate force during function drilling||1000-full speed|
|Ordinary Tiles||Moderate force without impact function||1000-full speed|
|Super Hard Tiles||It is recommended to use ARTU tile drill||300- 500 speed|
|Glass||Need to add liquid cooling||300- 700 speed|
|Hardwood||Hand drill or Bench Drill Can Be Used||800-1500 speed|
|Cork||Hand drill or Bench Drill Can Be Used||1500 full speed|
|Plastic||Hand drill or Bench Drill Can Be Used||1000-1500 speed|
|Dedicated Magic Stone||For Resharpening the Cutter Head||800-full speed|